Friday, December 2, 2011

Finding Love After Loss: Creating Magic In Your Life

Magic!

Wouldn’t it be nice if we each had our own magic wand to wave over our lives and “PRESTO!” our every desire would be fulfilled?

Life doesn’t exactly work that way, but we do have the ability to create magic in our lives every day by adopting a positive attitude and changing our perspective so we can see the lighter side of negatively perceived circumstances.

As a Grief and Relationship Coach, I see my job as sort of a magician, as I work with you so you can come to see the same circumstances through different eyes. A sleight of hand trick, if you will!

It’s my desire to help you make that shift in order to move forward and find your “happily right now.”

In order to get you in a magical state of mind, I’ve created a short video that includes some magic: Durer’s Magic Square.

Please enjoy it and take advantage of my offer at the end!






For a change in perspective, also take advantage of my Holiday Sale on
five of my e-books, which I'm offering for $5/each or all 5 for $20.

A blueprint on how YOU can find love after the loss of a partner from death, divorce or break-up.

A compendium of articles that covers the most asked questions on how to move through grief to find a renewal of body and soul.

The Other Side of the Vail: Spiritual Guidance for Everyday Living
A Spirituality 101 primer written with the premier psychic and my co-author, Melinda Vail.

The ABC’s of the Feelings and Faces of Grief
My newest book (and the first in a series) that describes the feelings and faces of grief from A to Z. There are also 26 actionable suggestions on how to cope with each feeling.

101 Tips on Coping with Grief
101 concise actionable tips on how to move through your grief.



E-Book Titles


No comments:

Post a Comment