Using the letter/number equivalency chart below, add up the value of just the consonants in your name, as it appears on your birth certificate.
Next, look at the Nine Life Path descriptions listed on the August 12, 2016 blog. For this exercise, the applicable number describes how you appear to others. It may even describe the social mask you use to protect yourself, for it is the first impression you present.
Let us use John Alan Doe as our example again.
1. The consonants in his name are J, H, N (for John); L and N (for Alan); and D (for Doe).
2. J=1; H=8; N=5; L=3; N=5; D=4
3. Add up the numbers (1+8+5+3+5+4 = 26). Reduce to a single digit (2+6=8).
YOUR PERSONAL YEAR NUMBER
Each year in the cycle from one to nine has its own spiritual significance. All the numbers are positive and encouraging, but each one speaks to a different focus or energy pattern.
Here is an example of how to figure out your personal year number. Let us assume we are in 2010, and your birthday is December 15th.
1. Add up the digits of the year (2+0+1+0= 3)
2. Reduce the number that applies to your birth month to a single digit (12 in the above example become 1+2=3) and add it to the reduced number of your birth date (15 in the above example become 1+5=6).
3. 1+2 + 1+5 = 9
You may also figure it out this way: 12 +15 = 27 and then you reduce 27 to a single digit to get the same result (2+7=9).
4. Add the number 9 to the reduced number for 2010 (which is 3).
5. 9 + 3 = 12
Reduce 12 to a single digit (1 + 2 = 3) Three is your personal year number.
6. Refer to the following chart to see what this can mean.
MEANING OF YOUR PERSONAL YEAR NUMBER
Here are the key phrases for each year number.
1. New Beginnings
2 Intuitive Connections and Creating Balance in Your Life
4. Building Through a Deep Commitment and Long Term Planning
6. Teaching/Learning, Especially About Family Relationships
7. Introspection, Inner Work, Quiet Reflection
8. Inner Resolution and Problem Solving
You can regard this as a year of power & light or "A make it or break it year."
9. Wholeness/Completion, Unconditional Love, Help Others
If the year happens to add up to any of the following two-digit numbers, then the following descriptions may also be applicable (in addition to the ones above). For example, if your personal year number adds up to 13, read 4 above and 13 below).
11. Inspiration and Intuitive Connections; New Channels of Awareness
13. Rebirth and Giving Back
14. Freedom From Addiction, Fear, Guilt
16. Catalyzing Action To Help Healing Process in Life
19. Personal Scrutiny So You Can Move To A Higher Purpose
22. Great Insight and Spiritual Growth Fostering, Power and Practicality
33. Love and Helping Others
Next time: Last Lesson on How To Figure Out Your Karmic Lesson
Remember to check out my books on Amazon by clicking here.
Books on relationships, coping with grief, how to find love after death/divorce/break-up, caregiving for aging parents and more!